Things I Did This Weekend: Jazz Age Lawn Party
Everyone was dressed up to go to a Great Gatsby themed party this weekend on Governor’s Island. There was a pie contest (which I entered), tons of dancing, music and almost everyone brought their own picnic food.
My friends wore dresses and pearls, my friend Cameron wore a suit and I had on a floral drop waisted dress. It was like a step back in time!
We brought our own fantastic picnic spread consisting of macarons, tea sandwiches (I made pb&j and cucumber sandwiches) and strange sodas:
- tothecityandthesea likes this
- exphazox likes this
- gothamgrub likes this
- ohchsinad reblogged this from fritesandfries
- helstones likes this
- ohchsinad said: that. is the BEST THING EVER! OOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
- ohchsinad likes this
- silver-age likes this
- baseln likes this
- thatluciegirl said: went to this back in july (i think it was july, at least), and it was so much fun! love your pictures, they perfectly capture the spirit of the afternoon.
- fritesandfries posted this