Things I Did This Weekend: Festival’d (and Broke Things)
Stephie and I went to visit Chef at the Columbus Avenue Festival this weekend. She took all the photos for this post. Why?
Because I destroyed the lens I had with me.
No, I wasn’t inebriated. It fell out of my purse. Let’s not talk about the bad thing that happened this week, mmkay? I’m kind of annoyed at myself obviously…I should’ve been more careful and checked my purse…
Chef made me a pulled pork sandwich — which sold like crazy!
We did other interesting stuff this weekend too but I’m sure Stephie’s going to post it on her site soon.
What I wore:
- corinaaaaaaa reblogged this from fritesandfries
- skibinskipedia likes this
- whitemole likes this
- slutmuffin said:i..i…this makes me so sad..
- ginlurves likes this
- thatluciegirl likes this
- cherrylet said:I had a mishap with my lens this weekend, too. :( tripped down some stairs and went sprawling. unfortunately these things happen! that pulled pork sandwich looks delish, though.
- ohchsinad likes this
- sickeningliberal likes this
- fritesandfries posted this