A post in five words:
Crock-pot dinner = relief.
For six hearty servings:
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 4 lb. Beef or sirloin tips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb. button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 c. beef broth
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. Tomato paste or ketchup
Combine 1/2 cup flour with the salt and pepper and toss with beef cubes to coat thoroughly. Place in crock-pot. Add green onions and drained mushrooms. Combine with beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste or ketchup. Pour over beef and vegetables; stir well. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 to 12 hours.
One hour before serving, turn to HIGH setting.
- ithought-perhaps reblogged this from fritesandfries
- greatmortcotrals reblogged this from fritesandfries
- arianac likes this
- keepcalmandsmelltheflowers likes this
- prismo-o likes this
- This was featured in #Food
- fritesandfries posted this