I Hate You, Tuesday
So guess how many hours of sleep I receive last night? 30 minutes. Here is a breakdown of the past 24 hours:
I’m going to pass out in about ten minutes. Sadly, I have at least one of these days every month where I am extra frustrated with Chef and it always falls around the day that my MetroCard expires. You think I would anticipate these periodic problems a little better after two years but it never ceases to surprise (and infuriate) me. Sigh.
Other things I’m annoyed with lately:
When Chef gets home past 2am — I’m supposed to be “used to it” by now, but whatever. I’m not, okay?
- This weather. It’s December and it is in the mid-50s. Where is the snow? I miss it.
- My piano playing neighbor who decides that it is always appropriate to throw a hoe-down in the middle of the night.
- yaourtiere likes this
- cherrylet said: :( it’s so hard being mad at someone you just want to see more! and I hope it snows soon too~
- bermie likes this
- beeniebeans likes this
- lalalinemachine likes this
- noraleah likes this
- goddessofscrumptiousness likes this
- fritesandfries posted this