Things I Did This Weekend: Warholin’ It
The party was obviously a blast.
(I tried to accessorize appropriately for the 60s — lots and lots of acrylic jewelry.)
(^ Julian Assange?)
Happy New Year!
This year, I planned a wedding, got hitched, found Gravy, took a lot of photos, and baked a lot of things. A lot of stuff happened this year, some good and some bad but this year was more memorable because there were a lot of meaningful changes in my life. That’s all I have to say about 2011; Besides, I’m not the kind of person who spends time reminiscing about the past when there are so many new memories to be made.
My new year’s resolutions? I could try to promise myself to eat healthier or be nicer but personally, I would rather just do it and plan towards the improvement/goal(s) once it comes to mind instead of just talking about doing it.
“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
If you made resolutions or are still making them though, I love Woody Guthrie’s resolutions for 1942 appropriately titled ”New Years Rulin’s”.
Pretty funny and inspiring.
- barafundling reblogged this from fritesandfries and added:
- barafundling likes this
- elderly-cunt likes this
- mybeautifulescapism likes this
- crazypiggyhk likes this
- tothecityandthesea reblogged this from fritesandfries and added:
- gasp-shock likes this
- klassickate reblogged this from fritesandfries
- leiaslaya reblogged this from fritesandfries
- tothecityandthesea likes this
- bopeep likes this
- writersintrovert likes this
- iixjustinx likes this
- nonnaihr reblogged this from fritesandfries and added:
- bbycakez likes this
- green-mage reblogged this from fritesandfries
- fritesandfries posted this