I love blackberries and June/July is the start of blackberry season (depending where you are).
So here’s a recipe for a blackberry tart. It’s rich. It’s decadent. It’s something to be shared.
For one tart:
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. almond flour
- 1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. confectioners sugar
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 3-4 c. blackberries, depending on size (I used three but my berries were smaller…I should’ve used four though)
Preheat the oven to 350F. In the bowl of an standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and the granulated sugar. Add in salt and flours and mix until just combined. Press dough into a 9 inch tart pan. Bake for 20 minutes, or until edges begin to brown. Allow to cool completely. In the standing mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In a clean mixing bowl, combine cheese and confectioner’s sugar.
Then, add the cream cream mixture, gradually to the whipped cream. Spread this cream cheese filling into the shell and cover with blackberries.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- smiichan likes this
- dydy45 reblogged this from fritesandfries and added:
- kristyxxo likes this
- 2005wasanightmare reblogged this from fritesandfries
- echarasid reblogged this from fritesandfries
- akidatheart007 likes this
- diydietitian likes this
- stylecrazed likes this
- girlanachronizm reblogged this from fritesandfries
- eddiemarkets likes this
- teemingtortugas reblogged this from fritesandfries
- taaraah likes this
- mimieats likes this
- my-poison-of-choice reblogged this from fritesandfries
- tothecityandthesea likes this
- eddiemarkets reblogged this from fritesandfries and added:
- not-so-plainjane likes this
- tackythor likes this
- ceyren likes this
- teemingtortugas likes this
- bubbles-and-sprinkles reblogged this from fritesandfries
- herestothekids likes this
- bubbles-and-sprinkles likes this
- stuffaboutminneapolis likes this
- fritesandfries posted this