I change my desktop wallpaper as often as I change my outfits. Frequently. Since I am on my computer quite a bit, my wallpaper is usually more optimistic or positive than my current state of mind. I guess you can say that its solely for aspirational and inspirational reasons. That being said, this is my current wallpaper:
With Chef working, I’m anticipating restaurant widow chaos all over again. I need to be reminded to calm down so I don’t angry blog or angry tweet in the middle of the night. Now, it would be great if there was a matching wallpaper for patience because I need that one too.
Links I love today:
- I can’t wait to watch the documentary, SOMM (see the trailer here)
- Have you seen Eric Ripert’s YouTube shows yet?
- A super helpful post on which decorating tips to use for icing
- Food porn: over at The New York Times, the showmanship from Eleven Madison Park’s revamped $195 menu
- Not food related: films as streets
- Definitely not food related: Bill Nye (the coolest science guy ever) teaches you how to tie a bow tie
- aznschoolgirlcorner likes this
- thedivineasshole likes this
- noraleah likes this
- gasp-shock said: Any word on where he’s working? I’m always looking for restaurant recommendations in MSP!
- ay-mei likes this
- fritesandfries posted this