What is This?
If you’ve read my past posts about Chef (or if you’re in the restaurant industry or dating/married/engaged to someone who is), you know that having a weekend off is like…almost non-existent. Chef has today, a Friday, off.
(Well, mostly off. He’s at the resto for a photoshoot now.)
The last time he had a Friday off was when we got married. Besides being weirded out (and suspicious), I’m legitimately excited for a date night with other normal people who have date nights.
A story told in GIFS after the jump.
He was like, “I have Friday off!” and I was like:
And he was like, “yep.” And I was like:
“Why? Did you do something?”
“Nope.” he says. I was like:
The End. Ok, it’s not much of a story but happy Friday!
- shesalty likes this
- osnapitzmad likes this
- littlegagaboy95 likes this
- fadedfromthewintet likes this
- insid30utandbackwards reblogged this from fritesandfries
- livingwithanimeforlife likes this
- angelruby87 likes this
- whatiskimdoing likes this
- alcazzuri likes this
- randomlyheather likes this
- fbdo likes this
- mattypatty909 likes this
- thefoodbl0g likes this
- theresaneridaninmyboot likes this
- tktc likes this
- azuah said: omg I have today off too! twinsies, enjoy it!
- missminifer likes this
- minusbaby likes this
- freakindarryl likes this
- jacobvanloon likes this
- imabloodymartian likes this
- fritesandfries posted this