The Mid-Autumn Festival is this Sunday so we’ll be visiting my parents’ house expecting to feast on hot pot, maybe a little barbecue, and moon cakes!
I wish I was somewhere in Asia for this holiday because there are usually so many colorful lanterns everywhere for the occasion — so many amazing photo opportunities. I’d love to light up a bunch of sky lanterns in my parents’ backyard this Sunday to compensate but I’m pretty sure it would be a serious fire hazard. Plus my dad would probably cry seeing the burn marks on his lovely lawn.
Links I love today:
- Watch: Dramatic reading of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese ingredients
- Art: Portraits of women with vegetable weapons (I thought this was a weird meme at first but alas, it is art)
- Make: Philly cheesesteak jalapeno poppers
- I made these domino potatoes the other day. So. Good.
- The best way to crack an egg
- M. Wells Dinette is open. I want to go so bad. If only we still lived in New York
- “A Troll Too Far: The Rise and Fall of Staph Meal”: I can’t even summarize this article, that’s how complicated it is. But I think it’s an interesting read.
- courtcouch14 reblogged this from fritesandfries
- courtcouch14 likes this
- aznschoolgirlcorner likes this
- teamotruji reblogged this from fritesandfries
- kittyfraise reblogged this from fritesandfries
- basenjiluvr likes this
- hellohappyworld likes this
- milkeyedmingus likes this
- sstone301 likes this
- fritesandfries posted this