Brunch at Diner + Memorial Day in the ‘Burg
Steph and I had brunch at the Diner in Williamsburg on Memorial Day (yes, I know this is a very late post). I loved sitting in their old timey dining car, slanted tables and all.
[Ohmygod, I love you soft shell crab sandwich.]
And then we did a lot of walking and day drinking. One of the little things I miss about New York are the holidays during the warm spring/summer months just for that reason. A lot of people end up going to the Hamptons (or some fancy city/island/country) so it gets a little quiet. You don’t have to fight for elbow space at some of the more popular bars.
[Brooklyn has the sads?]
- nogreatillusion likes this
- half-formed-things likes this
- noraleah likes this
- everywordshesays likes this
- vitaminkimi likes this
- pondereth reblogged this from fritesandfries
- 909miles likes this
- 909miles said:Gorgeous!
- randomlyheather likes this
- enchanted-dystopia likes this
- fritesandfries posted this